Retreat Pricing (tax included)
- 2 Night Weekend Retreat (Friday & Saturday nights)
- 3 Night Weekend Retreat (Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights or Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights)
- 2 Night Weekday Retreat (Tuesday & Wednesday nights)
- 3 Night Weekday Retreat (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights)
Blackberry Bonus Deals
- Bakers Dozen - If you book 13 retreaters, your 13th member retreater is FREE. Use this if a group organizer, or apply towards each retreater's final statement. Applies to lesser amount if doing mixed 2 & 3 night retreats.
- Friends of The Creek Treats – Attend (3) Retreats (paying full price) in a calendar year, get your next Retreat at ½ price!! Has to be redeemed before the end of the following calendar year.
- RnR (Recruiters n Retreaters) Program - We instituted a program whereby Veteran Retreaters who recommend and "recruit" in NEW Retreaters are rewared for their recruiting efforts. Veterans who recruit (6) NEW Recruits get a 1/2 price Retreat (must be used one year from date of award). The New Recruit receives $25 off their Retreat for the first visit. Limited to (3) New Recruits per Retreat/Recruiter.
- New At The Creek - Organize and bring in a NEW group of Retreaters, and get a FREE Retreat for the organizer. All Retreaters must be first timers to Blackberry Creek Retreat B&B. A minimum of 10 is required. Free reward can be used by Organizer, or spread across all retreaters.
- When a "Group" desires to reserve the complete facility for a Retreat, a minimum of (10) people is required. If less than Ten (10) retreaters arrive, the cost will be for the 10 minimum.
- We have (5) guest rooms, each with either a king or queen bed, so double occupancy required. An additional (4) retreaters can be accommodated in four of these rooms, using a twin bed addition (same comfort bed setup) with micro-fiber toppers) – the one room exception being Dixie's Garden (queen).
- If a group chooses a 3-night retreat, and not all retreaters can do 3-nights, Blackberry Creek Retreat Bed & Breakfast will allow a split of 3-nighters and 2-nighters. We just need advance confirmation of how many for each.
- When approached by a group with less than the (10) minimum for complete facility booking, Blackberry Creek Retreat B&B will review the smaller group request, and if an agreed upon date can be made, Blackberry Creek Retreat B&B will block that retreat date, and attempt to fill the remaining slots with our own client list.
- In some cases, we may need to place a retreater in one of your rooms if overflow (greater than ten retreaters) is realized. The extra person will be assigned a twin bed.
- If the retreat date is not filled by Blackberry Creek Retreat B&B, the double occupancy requirement stands, and the open rooms will not be filled by non-retreaters unless a "special circumstance" arises.
- Some "Open Retreats" may be of mixed crafts i.e. knitters, scrapbookers, quilters, etc. In these cases, we will announce this up front.
- If a 3-night retreat is desired, and not all retreaters can do 3-nights, Blackberry Creek Retreat B&B will recruit allowing for either a 3-night and 2-night Retreat. We just need advance confirmation of which plan you want.
- Price includes lodging, meals (breakfast & dinner), Snack/Drink Tables, taxes, work tables and chairs, our signature Welcome Blackberry Spritzer upon arrival, and plenty of Ozarks beauty and hospitality.
- Time - Retreaters can arrive at 3 pm first day, through Noon last day. Organizers can arrive 2 hours earlier for setup of your group (i.e. room assignments, gift packages, table setup confirmation & approval, etc.). In cases where the Retreat does not have bookings on either end, additional time for Retreating is often allowed, i.e. Sunday departure mid-afternoon. Check with Innkeepers prior to arrival.
- A Deposit of $25 per Retreater or $250 per group required to hold your weekend. This is non-refundable if cancelled 12 weeks before date.
- Food Allergies and Restrictions – Blackberry Creek Retreat B&B must be contacted two weeks prior to the event with any Retreater's food allergies or restrictions. We do our best to accommodate these requests while providing the others with the same quality and fine food normally provided.
- Alcohol – Blackberry Creek Retreat B&B can not sell alcohol. However, you are welcome to bring your own drinks, wine, beer, etc. We will provide wine glasses, and drink setups for meals.