Blackberry Creek Retreat Bed and Breakfast has gained a reputation of a special place in the Missouri Ozarks, where special people come together, creating special projects, indulging in wonderful meals, in a reclusive, quiet location. Well, quiet until they arrive! Whether they come to Scrapbook, Sew, Knit, Needlepoint, Cross-Stitch, Quilt, celebrate a Girl's Weekend, or just read a book, first time Retreaters arrive curious to what to expect, and leave new friends and refreshed from their country escape. Our Retreaters have blessed us with many fond memories, relationships, stories, and an exhibition of their individual creative genius.
From our first Quilters Retreat Weekend in the beginning, Blackberry Creek Retreat B&B has developed a sense of the perfect retreat experience, deliver what we have learned, and this usually results in more often than not, our Retreaters closing the weekend by saying, "Get your calendar, we want to see what you have available.....". Many come two or three times a year.
As we entered out 10th year in 2017, with much experience in our rear view mirror, we saw a need to change up our offerings a bit. We still offer our standard Retreat, now called "ALL-Inclusive Retreats" (breakfast and dinner), but will limit those dates, providing more availability for our regular and new overnight B&B Guests, as well as smaller Retreaters that can't get into an existing group.
We began hosting LITE-Retreats for those just needing space, a filling breakfast, less cost, while not having enough top fill an ALL-Inclusive Retreat. Basically, just book the room(s) you need, and we'll provide breakfast and work space. You might meet other small group or individual crafters.
For more photos and information on past retreats visit our blog.
To request more information, check availability of your date, please contact us and we'll get in touch with you soon.Contact Us
ALL-Inclusive Retreats offer groups the time tested approval of Retreaters for ten years here at Blackberry Creek Retreat B&B. From our first weekend retreats, which consisted of 2-nights and groups of Quilters and Scrapbookers, today, we have seen the standard become 3 & 4-Night Retreats, and the bulk of our business. We have been blessed with this business, but have determined we need to include other offerings and focus on our initial B&B business. While we will still offer these All-Inclusive Retreats, they will be limited monthly and make availability for LITE-Retreats and Guest Stays.
All-Inclusive Retreats provide a minimum of (10) Retreaters, or payment of (10) fo 2, 3 and 4-Night Retreats. As always, we'll provide a wonderful, filling Breakfast and Dinner (4-Night arrival dinner on Retreaters), Retreat Area tables, chairs and work area support items, and Exclusive use of facility to group only.
While our five (5) Guest Rooms allow a minimum requirement for an All-Inclusive Retreat of (10) overnight Retreaters, double occupancy, we can accommodate a maximum (15) Retreaters by placing twin beds in four of those rooms.
We offer a Welcome Blackberry Spritzer and each night, sneak some Blue Bell Ice Cream from our freezer.Contact Us
In late 2016, an idea struck us for those seeking a "scaled down version" of our All-Inclusive Retreats, less investment, small group size, etc. LITE-Retreat was offered, and seems to be successful. Basically, Lite-Retreat is booking as a standard B&B overnight stay.
You book the room(s) you desire at standard rate, we'll provide the same delicious and filling breakfast (just as we do for our B&B guests) and workspace setup in our Retreat Level area. By booking room only, YOU can configure your stay - 1 or 2 to a room, add a 3rd person. We only request IF other overnight guests are staying, a "Quiet Time" is observed after 9 pm. You can still work, just be conscience of our guests comfort. Depending on you booking time and which rooms, the place will be yours.
You are welcome to venture out to eat, or bring prepared food and meals for lunch/dinner (i.e. casseroles, crock pot fixings, salads, etc.)that can be heated. You are also welcome to use our place settings, as long as you clean up after yourselves. No hazardous products like raw meat and such please. Questions, call us and we'll cover all this with you prior to your booking.
Advantages - More availability and dates. Less than 10 minimum required. You control late day food needs and times. Lower costs.
Feel free to contact us for more information on this NEW LITE-Retreat offering.Contact Us
A GREAT Value For Such Rewarding Getaway
Booked at Standard Overnight Room Rate and terms of room chosen. Breakfast ONLY included, and workspace setup. For example, you might choose a King Room for 2 or 3 people. Rate per night is $150 + tax for 1/2 people, additional person $35- twin bed setup & breakfast charge. Just book on-line as standard room reservation and communicate it is a LITE-Retreat.
BCR reserves the right to offer other retreaters option to join dates if room space is available. We often get single or small groups desiring to join others. This is not an Exclusive booking.
2017 All-Inclusive Retreat Pricing (tax included)
2 Night Weekend Retreat - $200 p/p
3 Night Weekend Retreat - $250 p/p
4 Night Weekday Retreat*- $300 p/p
2018 All-Inclusive Retreat Pricing (tax included)
2 Night Weekend Retreat - $235 p/p
3 Night Weekend Retreat - $275 p/p
4 Night Weekday Retreat*- $335 p/p
- Subject to Change without notice.
* Included Breakfast and Dinner, snacks and drinks - If booking 4-Nights, Dinner is on Retreater the arrival night - eat dinner before coming or bring your dinner in).
- When a "Group" desires to reserve the complete facility for a Retreat, a minimum of (10) people is required. If less than Ten (10) retreaters arrive, the cost will be for the 10 minimum. BCR reserves the right to assign rooms based on load, but normally we allow your Organizer to assign rooms.
- We have (5) guest rooms - (2) Kings, (2) Queens and (1) with 3 Twin Beds, Double occupancy required. We can host a maximum of (15) Retreaters in beds (twins can be added to those rooms not having one).
- If a group chooses a 3 or 4-night retreat, and not all retreaters can do 3- nights, Blackberry Creek Retreat Bed & Breakfast will allow a split of 3 or 4- nighters and 2-nighters. We just need advance confirmation of how many arriving for each night. We prefer to have greater than half on longer stays.
- Price includes lodging, two daily meals (breakfast & dinner), Snack/Drink Tables, taxes, work tables and chairs, our signature Welcome Blackberry Spritzer upon arrival, and plenty of Ozarks beauty and hospitality.
- Time - Retreaters can arrive at 3 pm first day of their stay (2-night, 3-night, etc.), through noon last day. Organizers can arrive 2 hours earlier for setup of your group (i.e. room assignments, gift packages, table setup confirmation & approval, etc.). In cases where the Retreat does not have bookings on either end, additional time for Retreating is often allowed, i.e. Sunday departure mid-afternoon. Check with Innkeepers prior to arrival, or if earlier arrival or meal (extra charge) is required.
- A Deposit of $50 per Retreater or $500 per group required to hold your weekend. This deposit is non-refundable. An additional non-refundable payment of $50 per person is required 45 days before the event. Final payment is due at time of Retreat.
- Food Allergies and Restrictions – Blackberry Creek Retreat B&B must be contacted two weeks prior to the event with any Retreater's food allergies or restrictions. We do our best to accommodate these requests while providing the others with the same quality and fine food normally provided.
Alcohol – Blackberry Creek Retreat B&B can not sell alcohol. However, you are welcome to bring your own drinks, wine, beer, etc. We will provide wine glasses, and drink setups for meals.
BCR Retreat Prices 6.0Contact Us
A Look at Retreats Booked to Date
For reference, we like to publish for our retreaters and guests "Booked Retreats". While Retreats are not our only business, they do book many dates well in advance.
January 5-8 - Scrap-A-Holics Anonymous (Old Friends) - FULL - Crafters
January 11-15 - Blackberry Patchers (Old Friends) - FULL - Quilters
January 19-22 - Knit WIts (Old Friends) - FULL - Knitters
January 26-29- Sue's Cellar Dwellers (Old Friends) - FULL - Quilters
February 2-5 - Scrappn' Floozies (Old Friends) - FULL - Scrapbookers
February 23-26 - Craft Junkies (Old Friends) - FULL - Various Crafters
March 2-5 - FarmGirl Sisters (Old Friends) FULL - Various Crafters
March 8-10 - 2-night LITE-Retreat - OPEN - Scrapbookers
April 5-9 - International Sisterhood of Scrappers & Kitters (Old Friends) - FULL - Various Crafters
April 19-23 - Blackberry Patchers (Old Friends) - FULL - Quilters
May 3-7 - Lunch Bunch (Old Friends) - FULL - Quilters
May 14-20 - HEAFR's Quilt Group (NEW - Week Long LITE-Retreat) - FULL - Quilters
June 23-25 - Private Family Retreat - 40th Anniversary - PRIVATE EVENT
August 17-20 - Nixi-Knobbers (Old Friends) - FULL - Various Crafters
August 24-2 - Scrapp'n Floozies (Old Friends) - FULL - Scrapbookers
September 6-10 - Ding Dong Quilters (Old Friends) - FULL - Quilters
September 14-17 - Fabric Stashers (NEW Group) - FULL - Quilters
September 27-October 1- Blackberry Patchers (Old Friends) - FULL - Quilters
October 4-8 - Scrap Out Loud (Old Friends) - FULL - Various Crafters
October 20-23 - Sewing Sisters (NEW Group) - FULL - Quilters
October 26-29 - Greater Ozarks Sewing Sisters - (Old Friends) - FULL - Quilters
November 8-13 - Craft Junkies (Old Friends) - FULL - Various Crafters
December 1-3 - Annual Country Christmas Open House / Craft Bazaar - No Retreats
December 15-17 - Private Family Retreat - Christmas - PRIVATE EVENT
December 29-January 1 - Nixi-Knobbers (Old Friends) - FULL - Various Crafters
January 12-14 - 50th Birthday Weekend (Private Weekend) - CLOSED
January 18-21 - Knit WIts (Old Friends) - FULL - KnittersContact Us
Blackberry Creek Retreat offers relaxing and therapeutic massages provided by a licensed and insured 3rd party Massage Therapist with 10 years experience. Whether you've had a stressful work week, or need those retreat kinks massaged away, this service provides a rejuvenating and relaxing session, vitalizing and renewing your body for the coming days.
The Therapeutic Touch will come to your Retreat, setup their massage table in one of our King Guest Rooms, drop the shades and lights, put on some soft music, and begin the process of massaging your cares away....Choose the amount of time needed for your particular needs.
Prerequisites & Costs
- Costs - 1 Hour @ $60 or 1/2 Hour @ $35. Credit Card, Check and Cash accepted.
- Advance Notice requested and service made available based on Therapist's schedule.
- Requires use of one of your King guestrooms for setup and service. We prefer not to do this in open areas.
- A minimum of 3 hours combined massages required. Maximum daily time is 4-5 hours day for a single Therapist . Longer times may involve two day schedule or use of a 2nd Massage Therapist in other King room.
- Payment to be made directly to The Therapeutic Touch. BCR B&B only provides scheduling and setup as an "Experience Service" to our guests.
- Innkeepers may schedule and partake if Retreaters have given them a hard time!!!!